Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Starting "the process"

We emailed Dr. Bernard and let him know that we wanted to adopt Jovanika. Our instructions were to wait on an "official" approval email in return. We waited about a week. I know that internet is kind of spotty in Haiti. I was getting very antsy and beginning to wonder if they had even gotten our email! What if they didn't get our email and then some other family comes along and scoops up our girl?? The dramatic side of me came out, and I made Brandon call Dr. Bernard in Haiti and see what was going on.

Turns out he had not gotten our email. Internet had been out all week. He said that he would make us his first priority and that as soon as he could check his emails, he would respond. Don't you know I will be glued to yahoo, waiting for that email to come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment