Monday, January 30, 2012

A monumental moment...



This is THE first and only picture I have seen of James smiling!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to one of my fellow NLL mamas who captured this picture when she was there!! No really, my boy is one serious fella. I have all sorts of precious pictures of him. But he is not smiling in ANY of them. Not one of them. In fact, the entire week I spent with him, I did not get one picture of him smiling. So this just made my entire day!!

How darn cute is this kid??? LOVE HIM!!!!!

And yes, it was pointed out to me that perhaps he was not, in fact, smiling... that perhaps he was screaming at the camera. Or getting ready to burst into tears at any given second. After all, he has been known to have a strong dislike for cameras. However, I am choosing to go with the notion that he was so over the moon excited to have his picture taken that he couldn't help but have a big smile on his beautiful little face!!!!!

1 comment: