Monday, February 6, 2012

sweetness

I love when people go visit NLL and post pics of the kids! It's such a fabulous surprise when you are browsing through people's pictures from their trip and you run across photos of your kids :) What makes it even better is when they are smiling and happy. Someone asked me if I get jealous when I see pictures of people holding my kids or loving on them. Envious yes, of course I wish I was there with them. But since I can't be, I am thrilled that they are getting loved on and getting attention from other people.

Jovanika loves to swing. Especially if she is in someone's lap. She usually goes to sleep.

Sweet Ruth & Jovanika. Ruth comforted her when I left her this last time. She is such a beautiful girl and a great role model for all the girls at the creche. I can't wait for her to go home to her amazing family.
So sweet.

Happiness! I am so excited to see this boy smiling!!

James on the far left and his little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment