Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Something to look forward to...

3 years ago, my perspective on life changed when I went on a mission trip with Brent Gambrell Ministries to Haiti. I've been very blessed to travel to many different countries and places in the world. Lots of people are surprised to hear the poorest country in the western hemisphere is by far my favorite.

A good friend of mine named Jackie has been on all of these trips with me. Jackie was there when I met Jovanika for the first time. She was the first person that I talked with about adopting Jovanika. (My husband was NOT there or he would have been the first :)) She's also my friend that GETS Haiti and has the same passion for Haiti that I have, so naturally we rehash our wonderful Haiti memories together and plan our next trips together....

Last night, her wonderful husband booked our flights for us to go on our 3rd annual summer getaway to the Carribean!! Otherwise known as our BGM mission trip. I love, love, love going with BGM. I get to see my kids AND I get to go out and about around Haiti and do some cool things while serving. It's the best of both worlds!

Did I mention I get to see my kids???? I miss these babies soooo much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment