Friday, December 28, 2012

Officially Printed!

Several people have asked me about the dispensation.  I don't know the answers to why Haiti has the crazy laws and rules about who qualifies to adopt.  In our particular situation, we needed dispensation because we have a biological child already.  We meet the age requirements and the marriage requirements.  I emailed to see if I could get a copy of the paper on the day we were printed.  Just to see what we had been waiting so long for.  Here it is:





 After I got this, I promptly responded to ask where exactly we are in this process at this time.  I haven't heard anything since November.  Hopefully I will get an answer soon!!  It seems things have been slowing down and there hasn't been as much movement among the people in my circle of adoptive mama friends.  Maybe it's because of the holidays, who knows.  Praying for some news soon so we can get these kids HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment