Friday, July 13, 2012

Out of IBESR!

Today I finally received the email we have been patiently anxiously waiting for....
Hello Lori, Your dossier has come out of IBESR today. Now, either of you is awaited here for the High court appearance. Please notify us of when you decide to come down.
There were some days that I had an unexplainable urge to check my email every 30 minutes seconds or so waiting on THIS very email to arrive!! Today was actually not one of those days. It was a very busy day and I had just left the doctor's office with Avery. I got in the car and my text "ding" on my phone went off. Instead of hitting my text messages, I accidentally hit my email and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw IBESR on my screen. Wait, what?! After looking more closely, I realized what it was! I was totally surprised! It would have been completely financially convenient for this to have happened 2 weeks ago when I was in Haiti already. But, as I have been reminded time and time again during this journey, things always happen on their own time and happen when they do for a reason. I'm sure this is no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment