Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NLL update: November

I look forward to the day every month that I get the official update from NLL. Last month we didn't get a picture. So today I was surprised our update came with a pic.

Our email said:

Good morning,
We feel excited to share this month's updates of kids with you. Starting with James, his weight is 26 and his height is 34. As for Jovanika, her weight is 28 and her height is 37 and a half. They are OK. Have a nice day!


This sure did make my day nicer :)



I love how Jovanika has that hip popped out and is posing for the camera! Those big girls are teaching her a thing or two! LOL I think James is getting more comfortable with having his picture taken. For a while, each picture I got of him had him crying, like someone was holding him down forcing him to take a picture. He has worked his way up to tolerating a picture. One of these days I will get a pic of him smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment