Sunday, November 27, 2011

New pictures!

I love, love, love that so many friends were in Haiti this past week!! That means lots of love for our babies and new pictures, which is always a plus!!

On another happy note, it looks like Jovanika's hair has grown back enough for them to "do" her hair. It does still look like she has a patch where the hair has not grown back yet. Me being nosy instructed one of my friends to get nosy as well and see if she could find out what was going on with all of that and what the cause of the "spot" on her head was. I can't wait to see if she got any info! That has to be one of the hardest parts of all this, not knowing what is going on with your kiddos. AND not being able to do anything about it. You feel so helpless. The important thing is she looks very happy! In every picture of her she is smiling and looking happy. James, on the other hand, is another story. I have yet to see him smiling. Breaks my heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment