Thursday, June 20, 2013

medical appointments

When applying for a visa, you are required to have a medical appointment to test for contagious stuff and infectious diseases. The kids had their appointment today. I received pics of them while they were at the hospital waiting for their appointment.

Sweet Jovanika must be scared, wiping those tears away.  
I love that Smith took the time to take these pics and send me an update while they were sitting there!! Now that the appointment is done, we will wait for the email with our final I-600 approval. We were told it could take up to 2 weeks. I don't know why, but even though I know it is going to take a while for that email to arrive, I still obsessively check my email every time I hear the "ding" on my phone!! It has been a part of my daily routine for the past 2 years, so why stop now???

No comments:

Post a Comment