Friday, February 8, 2013

Where we are....

So, I have been trying to figure out where we are in this crazy process.... Best I understand, we are still in Parquet. Several weeks ago, I heard "there was a small problem getting the dossiers registered at the tax office".... HMM, okay.  Not sure what the tax office even has to do with anything, but there is a lot about this process that doesn't make sense to me!!  Soon after, I heard the problem was fixed and they got it registered. 

I am so thankful that we are able to keep up to date with what is going on and that we have constant communication with everyone working on our adoption in Haiti.  On Facebook, I am always seeing people who are adopting from other creches who haven't heard anything in months and have no clue what is going on with their adoption.  I am impatient enough as it is!!  I can't imagine not being able to ask questions or hear anything.  It would be hard also to not get updated pictures of your children!!  We are so blessed to get new pictures and updates every single month!!  It makes the waiting a little easier.  

 We are currently waiting to hear that we have our adoption decrees.  Not sure what exactly happens after that, but having adoption decrees sounds pretty fantastic to me!!  We are getting closer and closer.  Please pray we get these decrees soon so we can move forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment