Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I-600 appointment

Today I received our email that we have an appointment on Tuesday, June 26 to file our I-600 at the Embassy in Haiti. You can file it in the States, but apparently it saves some time to file in Haiti. At this point, we are nearly a year into it and will do anything to shorten the process.... Now we are anxiously awaiting an email that says we have exited IBESR!! IF (and that's a big if) we exit before my trip at the end of June, hopefully we can get a court date for the same time I will be there. It would save us a lot of money to be able to do both of these things this trip and not have to come back out another time to go to court. All of these things are out of our hands though. So we will continue to wait (not so) patiently and know that everything will fall into place at just the right time. At least after tomorrow, school will be out, so I can not feel guilty about checking my email during my break times every few minutes waiting for this very important notice in my inbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment