Friday, December 23, 2011

December update from Haiti

We got our monthly update from NLL today.

Good morning Mr, Mrs. Whitaker,
We hope this email finds you well and are excited to share with you this month's updates and picture of your precious kids. Starting with Jovanika, her weight is 30 and her height is 37. As for James, his weight is 22 and his height is 34. They are both doing well.
The New Life Link crew wishes you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Thanks.
Smith


Attached were these 2 pictures:




First of all, I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that the Christmas tree is in a big ole can! How resourceful is that, I just love it! Second, my sweet little Jovanika is clearly in that 3 year old little prissy pants stage!! Every picture of her that I have seen lately has her posing with her little hands on her hips. How cute is she!! I am still waiting on my handsome little guy to smile for me. I think he is camera shy. Pretty sure he is just holding out to show off his little smile til I come see him and his sister in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment