Sunday, January 11, 2015

Catching Up... A Year Later!

I can't believe James and Jovi have been with us over a year now!  Sometimes it seems as though they have been a part of our family forever.  Other days it feels like we are still trying to figure this out.  I have gotten a few messages from people who are in the process of adopting internationally who are wanting to know what life was like after they made it home.  What the transition, day-to-day life looked like.  I am so glad for this, as it gives me a reason to take the time and sit down and document this.  The whole reason I started this blog was so that I would have documentation of this journey for later on down the road.  Someday I will print all of this out and have these memories for our family.  I hate that I put this on the back burner and missed posting so many milestones this first year as a family of 5.  Let's see if I can catch up and get back on the blogging bandwagon...

No comments:

Post a Comment